Childrens Pop Piano 2
Children’s Pop Piano Book 2 offers the young pianist another interesting voyage around Pop at a somewhat less elementary degree of difficulty.
The environment in which young people live now is heavily influenced by Pop culture. It is a form that should be considered as part of a normal instrumental training. Alongside the classical repertoire, Children’s Pop Pianoprovides an entirely different style available to the piano pupil; besides, he or she will enjoy playing the pieces.
Innehåll för: Childrens Pop Piano 2
- Yesterday [Beatles, The]
- Alexander’s Ragtime Band [Berlin, Irving]
- What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor?
- Chattanooga Choo Choo [Warren, Harry]
- Good Night, Ladies [Trad]
- Swingin’ Blue [Heumann, Hans-gunter]
- Guantanamera [Trad]
- Rock Feeling [Heumann, Hans-gunter]
- Honky Tonk Piano [Heumann, Hans-gunter]
- Rock A Bit [Heumann, Hans-gunter]
- Aloha Oe [Queen Liliuokalani]
- Amazing Grace [Traditional]